iT62241A is a half-bridge gate driver IC integrated with power MOSFET, it is designed for motor driver applications.
The IC integrates driver, FWD (Free Wheeling Diodes ) and high side bootstrap diode.
iT62241A offers an extremely compact high performance half-bridge inverter in a small QFN7X7 package.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation to +500V
- Bootstrap diodes built-in with current limiting resistor
- 500V RDS(on) = 1.8Ω (Max) MOSFET 1-Phase Inverter with Gate Drivers
- Under-Voltage(UVLO) protection.
- Input interface: 3.3V, 5V line (High Active)
- 1 or 3-Phase Inverter Driver for DC Brushless Motor Drivers