iT62245A is a half-bridge gate driver IC integrated with power MOSFET, it is designed for motor driver applications.
The IC integrates driver, FWD (Free Wheeling Diodes) and high side bootstrap diode.
iT62245A offers an extremely compact high performance half-bridge inverter in a small QFN7X7 package.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation to + 250 V
- Bootstrap diodes built-in with current limiting resistor
- 250V RDS(on) = 2.2Ω (Max) MOSFET 1-Phase Inverter with Gate Drivers
- Under-Voltage (UVLO) protection.
- Input interface: 3.3V, 5V line (High Active)
- 1 or 3-Phase Inverter Driver for DC Brushless Motor Drivers